Thursday, October 1, 2009

Break Free...


Eventually this will be in my Other blog. But it can stay here for the time being :)
I had Great Conversation With Someone I Respect and whos judgment I really Trust. It was long time over due.
There were certain boundaries/rules I put on myself. Things I would not do. Many people disagree on these topics. Some find them impure and dishonorable. Others see nothing wrong with them. So I had chosen to remain on the fence (sidelines) my entire life. Leaving to each is own Because It was always so unclear to me. Morally they were the only things I was unclear about. But after being compared to certain things, like the way I think of art. It all became very simple and very clear.
I took the night off to Reflect on this. I had many Realizations about these things that have always been so gray to me for so long. These things that have been holding me back, correction I have been holding myself back. But now I see, As long as my heart is pure and my intentions honorable these actions will not disrupt my spirit or my path. I am very thankful for the guidance I have received, and I hope it is not to late. I have finally ascended to the next level.
I feel so much lighter. The future looks so much brighter.
I have finally broken free...

No comments: